Station Loop Ramble - 10th Anniversary
Sunday, October 10th | 9:30am | Mass Central Rail Trail, New Braintree
There's plenty of space to social-distance and still be part of the fun!
All events incorporate part of the
MCRT and start at the intersection of West and Hardwick Roads in New Braintree.
- Race begins and ends at the site of the former New Braintree Train Station, travels past scenic farmland, through deep woods, and skirts the Ware River.
- Registration begins at 8:30am and ends at 9:30am.
- The 5-mile Classic is a hilly road and trail race with a flat fast finish on the Mass Central Rail Trail.
- The Kid’s One Mile and 5k Run/Walk are entirely on a flat course.
- Adults must accompany children running this course.
- Each mile is marked and mid-run water stop provided.
- Post race refreshments, games, entertainment, free raffles to all entrants, and much more!!!
- Click here to download the race map.
Kid’s One Mile – 9:30am
5-miles Classic – 10:00am
5k Run/Walk – 10:05am
Online Early Bird – (through Oct. 8th) $25/adult, $10/child (13 and under)
Day-of: $30/adult, $10/child
Seniors, veterans, and first responders: $10